How to Lose 90 Pounds Fast - Susanne's Success Story

Susanne Coles, 34, ballooned to 244 pounds after stocking up on chocolates from mid-September each year and feasting on takeaways. But she became fed up of being the "fat mum at the school gates" and decided to fight the flab. She said she began gaining weight at college and a physical assault on a night out in her late teens worsened the issue.

Recalling previous Christmases, Susanne said: "I’d start getting tubs of Roses and Heroes in mid-September to make sure I had all the treats sorted for me and the family, but I’d buy two tubs a week and eat them all to myself. I’d tell everyone friends or family had called round so I’d opened them to offer round – and I’d have to get some more for us. But the same would happen again... and again."

In May 2019, Susanne signed up Custom Keto Diet. She's ditched her McDonald’s breakfasts, fattening snacks and sugary energy drinks for home-cooked meals and healthy treats.  Since then, the mother-of-five has dropped six dress sizes and now tips the scales at 154 pounds. She lost 90 pounds in just 5 months


"I didn’t want to be the fat mum at the school gates,” says Susanne. "I didn’t want to embarrass Daniel and Rebecca - kids can be cruel. "Keto’s great because we all eat healthily as a family because I don’t want the children to make the same mistakes I made. I’m really looking forward to Christmas this year but I’ll not be getting the chocolate tubs in until Christmas Eve – and I’ll limit myself to one or two at a time."

Read more : What is Custom Keto Diet -  Fans Fame Of Keto Diet Include Kim Kardashian & Lebron Jame

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How to Lose 150 lbs Without Surgery- Laura's Success Story

How to Lose 220 Pounds Fast - Noelle's Success Story

How can I Lose 140 pounds Fast - Victoria's Success Story