How to Lose 80 Pounds Fast - Emma's Success Story

But when the then size 22 children's nanny saw photos of the night she was "mortified" and vowed to lose weight. Emma, from Seattle , admits she has been a yoyo dieter all her life. The 39-year-old says she used to scoff double dinners and biscuits and her weight had reached 245 pounds when the pictures were taken in 2017.

She said: "I knew I was big, but the turning point came after seeing myself in a photo from a work Christmas do in December 2017.

"I’d felt quite glamorous on that night. I liked the dress I’d bought, so it was quite a shock when I saw the picture and realised how big I was. It felt like every bit of me was bursting out of the dress."

And when she visited her GP for a review of her contraceptive Pill, Emma was referred to Keto Diet. She signed up program name Custom Keto. The mum-of-one has now shed a massive 80 pounds and was a slim size 12 when she married partner, Russell Baas in July last year.

She said: "The Keto system would give me control over my portion sizes. Nothing was off limits which really helped. My weight loss journey has been slow - it’s taken me three and a half years and a lot of hard work because I did it in small steps, rather than having a massive loss - but it's worked."

Slowly but surely, Emma, who was no longer with her son's dad, started to win her battle of the bulge. She said: "I’ve always been a plodder and it is hard to keep motivated if you’re just losing the odd pound. Mine isn’t a typical story really. My weight came off very slowly and there were set backs, as I had some short relationships which had ended but it’s still significant and I want people to know that losing weight is different for everyone, and not to give up. I set mini goals. I knew, for example, that if the school holidays were coming up there would be constant picnics, so it became about maintaining my weight rather than losing it."

 Read more : What is Custom Keto Diet ?  - Fans Fame Of Keto Diet Include Kim Kardashian & Lebron Jame

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How to Lose 150 lbs Without Surgery- Laura's Success Story

How to Lose 220 Pounds Fast - Noelle's Success Story

How can I Lose 140 pounds Fast - Victoria's Success Story