How can I Lose 140 pounds Fast - Victoria's Success Story

 

Victoria Bowen was over the moon when she fell pregnant with her first child. But while she was carrying her first child, Victoria began to eat for two - and didn't stop after she gave birth. By the time she'd had her second baby, the mum-of-two was dangerously overweight and too afraid to get on the scales. Victoria was trapped in the cycle of over-eating but was now so self-conscious about how she looked that she stopped leaving her house.

Victoria, from Red Cliffs, Australia, said: "There were days that I ate a block of chocolate after dinner, every day or every second day or however often I wanted it.

“If I wanted it, I had it. And then I think those eating habits, which were never my habits before they kind of crossed over into after having the baby after having my first and then they just continue then I just continue to balloon and balloon.”

But a heartbreaking moment at a family picnic forced the 28-year-old to step on the scales. Victoria said: "There was this day, where my husband and my kids were at the park having a picnic. And my husband was running around at the park playing with the kids, going down the slide and just enjoying being a parent. I was sitting on the picnic rug, and I went to get up to go and play with them and I couldn't physically get up off the ground - it hurt."

Victoria was horrified by how much she weighed - 290 pounds - and knew she needed to take action, and fast. Victoria ditched her unhealthy diet in favour of whole foods, vegetables and lean meats. She signed up Custom Keto plan  and swapped soft drinks for water. She said: "I completely overhauled my lifestyle 100 percent." After 6 months, Victoria has lost more than  140 pounds and is now a slim 150 pounds

She said: "I never thought that I could lose the amount of weight that I had. I obviously wanted to lose weight but I never in my wildest dreams that I think that I would lose like a whole person.” In spite of her incredible weight loss, Victoria was left with excess skin on her stomach, it wasn’t as she said, “the body that I thought I would have at the end.”

Read more : Custom Keto Plan - Explained on Fox News

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How to Lose 150 lbs Without Surgery- Laura's Success Story

How to Lose 220 Pounds Fast - Noelle's Success Story