How to Lose 150 lbs Without Surgery- Laura's Success Story

Laura Cain, 31, gorged on takeaways and scoffed her way through bread, barm cakes, butter, and chocolate, alongside cups of tea every day.

But her seven-year-old son inspired her to lose weight so they could "enjoy a longer life together".

Laura, who at her heaviest weighed 420 lbs : “I thought I would be dead by now. Never did I think any of this would happen for me. I have always been overweight. I was one of these people who join Slimming World, do it a while then give up. I also tried Weight Watchers, and those awful shake diets. Over the last 10 years, I have struggled a lot with my health."

Four years ago, Laura was referred by her asthma consultant to have weight loss surgery. But a doctor told her the operation would not be possible until she lost enough weight.

The mum said she tried various ways of losing weight, but was making little headway until 2018 when she began noticing inspiring posts appearing on Facebook by Keto Diet success story. She signed up for Custom Keto Diet,  swapped her unhealthy ways and transformed her lifestyle.

Instead of fatty foods Laura now enjoys grape nuts or Weetabix for breakfast, tuna with salad or jacket potato for lunch Keto meals for tea. And now the mum has lost a third of her body weight - trimming down to an impressive 150 lbs in just 8 months

The mum added: “I could still eat badly if I wanted too, but I don't. I stick to food optimising with Custom Keto plan. I attend group every Wednesday for the love and support and amazing tips I get there. I know I have haters out there who say I am cheating because I have had weight loss surgery but in fact no - it is just a tool to help me"

** What is Custom Keto Diet - Explained on Fox News

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How to Lose 220 Pounds Fast - Noelle's Success Story

How can I Lose 140 pounds Fast - Victoria's Success Story