How to Lose 55 Pounds Fast - Success Story

Charlotte is a self-confessed "appalling eater" who loves nothing more than a huge portion of lasagne, chips and garlic bread. She gorges on junk food and takeaways with curry her favourite.

Charlotte, who lives in Houston with sister, Lauren, mum, Anne, and dad, Darren, is also partial to a sweets and chocolate and often secretly scoffs food in her car. Every month the family spends a whopping $800 on takeaways.She's learned her eating habits from her dad, who refuses to eat any fruit or vegetables and covers meat and potatoes in gravy.

But at 195 pounds, Charlotte is dangerously overweight and her waistline is also having a devastating impact on her confidence. She said: "I'm overweight and it makes me feel unhappy and self-conscious. I never look in the mirror.I feel very fat and very ugly and I would like to feel more confident in myself. I can't wear bikinis, or crop tops, or tight dresses. I would like to change my stomach and my legs and my arms are huge."

Charlotte is determined to change and wants her whole family to join her on her weight loss journey on Custom Keto Diet. In a heartbreaking message to her family, Charlotte pleads with them to help her shed the pounds In 3 months, Charlotte has dropped to 140 pounds. She lost total 55 pounds ! Charlotte said: "I can see improvements on my stomach and I feel more confident when I look in the mirror."

 Read more : What is Custom Keto - Explained On Fox News

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How to Lose 150 lbs Without Surgery- Laura's Success Story

How to Lose 220 Pounds Fast - Noelle's Success Story

How can I Lose 140 pounds Fast - Victoria's Success Story