How Can I Lose 200 Pounds Fast - Elizabeth's Success Story

Elizabeth Watkins, 38, struggled to walk or stand when she weighed 370 pounds at her heaviest and cut herself off from the outside world to avoid strangers' stares and pity.

The internal recruitment consultant, from Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire, has since lost an incredible  200 pounds in 10 months.

She had struggled with her weight since she was a child, growing up in a mixed Turkish and Armenian family which meant that many traditions and celebrations were marked with food.

Elizabeth realised she couldn't carry on as she was and knew she had to change her habits to lose weight to become healthier, so in May 2017 she decided to sign up Custom Keto Diet. This program helped her to lose an impressive 20 pounds  month and after 9 months she continued at just 1,200 calories to lose the rest of the weight. Elizabeth now weighs a much healthier 170 pounds and wears a slim UK size 8.

She also found the love of her life and the two love birds have just got engaged. Elizabeth said: "I've been large all my life including throughout my childhood. A lot of factors for this were due to eating food for comfort during both bad times and in celebration at good times. Also, food was very important culturally. When my parents divorced, I was indulged in even more foods. I used to hide away from others, and I built myself a safe world where I interacted only with people who knew me. I abstained from anything that would put me in new surroundings.

 *** You can discover and Sign up Custom Keto Diet here

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How to Lose 150 lbs Without Surgery- Laura's Success Story

How to Lose 220 Pounds Fast - Noelle's Success Story

How can I Lose 140 pounds Fast - Victoria's Success Story